- Town Clerk & Tax Collector
- Town Clerk
- Town Meetings
- 2022 Town and School Meeting Information
2022 Town and School Meeting Information
Part 1 - Ballot Voting & Elections
Please check this page periodically, as we get more information it will be updated here.
- Saturday, February 26, 2022, Last day for Town Clerk to accept voter registrations
- How to File for Office
- Ballot voting for elected officials (both Town and School) and Bow Zoning Amendments
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Bow Community Center, 3 Bow Center Road, Bow, NH 03304
- Meet the Candidates night, at the Baker Free Library, February 23, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
- Planning for March Town and School Meetings (PDF)
- Bow Town and School District FAQ's (PDF)
- Voting Procedures (PDF)
- Business Meeting Procedures (PDF)
Please check this page periodically for updated information.
- Results from 2022 Ballot Voting and Election Day will be posted here, after the elections take place on March 8, 2022
- View the posted Town Warrant
- 2022 MS-737 signed by the Budget Committee and Budget
- FY 2022/23 Budget Summary
- 2022 Town Election Absentee Ballot Request
- 2022 Town Ballot Page 1
- 2022 Town Ballot Page 2
- 2022 Town Election and School Election Results
- 2022 School District Ballot
- Candidates Running
- View the 2021 Annual Report (PDF)
Part 2 - Town Meeting
- Deliberative session for Town budget and special warrant articles
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- 6:30 p.m. at Bow High School, 55 Falcon Way.
- Backup dates for weather or reconsideration are set for March 16, 2022
- 2022 Town Meeting Minutes
- Planning for March Town and School Meeting
Dates to Remember
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 First day for candidates in towns to file declarations of candidacy with town clerk. (see above for instructions on how to file for Municipal Office)
- 2022 Elected Open Positions for both the Town and School
- Friday, January 28, 2022 Last day for filing declarations of candidacy with Town Clerk
- Town Office Filings
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022 Last day for 25 or more voters or 2% of the total, whichever is less, but in no case fewer than 10 voters, to petition select board to include an article in the warrant.
- February 8, 2022, 6:00 p.m. Bow High School Auditorium public hearing on annual budget
- Monday, February 21, 2022 Select Board to post Warrant and Budget
A NOTE ABOUT THE BOW SCHOOL DISTRICT MEETING
The 2022 Annual School District meeting is March 11, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at the Bow High School Auditorium via in person. The Back up date for the School District meeting is March 18, 2022. For information on the annual school district meeting and voting on the school district budget, please visit the SAU 67 website.
Here is the Bow School District Budget and School District Warrant
The 2021 Annual Report will be available on March 1, 2022 at the Municipal Building, Baker Free Library, and Community Building. Copies will also be available at Ballot Voting/Elections and Town Meeting, and a digital version will be posted online in the Archive Center.