FAQ - Vacant House Checks


How do I arrange for the police to check my home while I am on vacation?


If you are planning on going on a vacation, and nobody will be staying at your house, you are eligible to request a vacant house check on your home. In this program, officers will be made aware of you absence and an officer will visit your home periodically during your absence to inspect the premises for any signs of suspicious activity.

To take advantage of this program, please: