2021 Town Meeting
Part 1 - Ballot Voting & Elections
- Saturday, February 27, 2021, Last day for Town Clerk to accept voter registrations
- Ballot voting for elected officials (both Town and School) and Bow Zoning Amendments
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Bow Community Center, 3 Bow Center Road, Bow, NH 03304
Please check this page periodically for updated information.
- Results from 2020 Ballot Voting and Election Day Is found below under Additional Information.
- View the posted Town Warrant
- 2021 MS-737 signed by the Budget Committee and Budget
- 2021 Town Election Absentee Ballot
- 2021 Town Ballot
- 2021 Town Election Results
- 2021 School District Ballot
- 2021 School Election Results
- Candidates Running
- View the 2020 Annual Report (PDF)
Part 2 - Town Meeting
- Deliberative session for Town budget and special warrant articles
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- 6:30 p.m. at Bow High School, 55 Falcon Way, (meeting will be streamed on YouTube as well).
- Backup dates for weather or reconsideration are set for (TBD)
- 2021 Town Meeting Minutes
Voters will be seated so that they are appropriately socially distanced from all other voters who are not part of their family group. In addition, the Band Room and Chorus Room, as well as three double classrooms, will be set up with socially distanced seating and full audio and video connections to the Auditorium and each of the remote rooms. An Assistant Moderator will be present in each of the remote rooms, and voters in the remote rooms will be able to fully participate in the meetings. Voters in the remote rooms will vote in place and the Assistant Moderators will report the results of the individual rooms’ voting to the Moderator in the Auditorium.
Dates to Remember
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021 First day for candidates in towns to file declarations of candidacy with town clerk. (see above for instructions on how to file for Municipal Office)
- 2021 Elected Open Positions for both the Town and School
- Friday, January 29, 2021 Last day for filing declarations of candidacy with Town Clerk
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021 Last day for 25 or more voters or 2% of the total, whichever is less, but in no case fewer than 10 voters, to petition select board to include an article in the warrant.
- Monday, February 8, 2021 public hearing on annual budget
- Monday, February 17, 2021 Select Board to post Warrant and Budget
A NOTE ABOUT THE BOW SCHOOL DISTRICT MEETING
The 2021 Annual School District meeting is March 12, 2021 at 7:00 p.m at the Bow High School Auditorium via in person (seating limited) Via YouTube. The Back up date for the School District meeting is (TBD). For information on the annual school district meeting and voting on the school district budget, please visit the SAU 67 website.
The 2020 Annual Report will be available on March 2, 2021 at the Municipal Building, Baker Free Library, and Community Building. Copies will also be available at Ballot Voting/Elections and Town Meeting, and a digital version will be posted online in the Archive Center.