Change of Address

Property Taxes

When property deeds are processed, the new owner's address, as given on the deed, is the address that used for billing. Please notify us if your mailing address should be different. Registering your car or registering to vote, does not change your billing address for Property Taxes. If you have moved, but still own property here, be sure to notify us promptly to avoid interest charges on your tax bill.

Change of Address Form

You may mail, fax, or hand deliver a change of address to the Assessing Office. Please do not call, as the change must be in writing. Use this change of address form (PDF). This form accompanied by official documentation, can also be used for a change of names.